Article: An Introduction To Our Buildiings
An Introduction To Our Buildiings
Kit Buildings has established a solid reputation as an honest, quick, and reliable metal fabrication service.
Our buildings are mainly used for:
- Industrial and Agricultural structures
- Vehicle Shelters - Carports
- Construction warehouses
- Temporary Shelters
- Inventory spaces
- Aircraft hangers
- Canopy tents
Our main features:
- Double Trussed Structure
- Canopy with full / half cover at ends
- Convenient, durable, and sturdy
- High-quality, pre-fabricated, hot-galvanised steel frame
- Suitable for use all year round
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 15 years
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
The safety measures of our buildings:
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the container shelters.
- Ensure that the shelter fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble shelters in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the canopy once or twice a year.
- Whilst the majority of our steel containers fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny and piece of mind.
The main advantages of our buildings:
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Easy and low-cost installation
- Readymade, pre-fabricated shelters
- Weather safety
- Extra, flexible space
- Convenient, portable, and easy to transport
- Easy maintenance